In my personal opinion, the Clickbank network holds a number of advantages over the Warrior Plus network, but that doesn’t mean I’m suggesting you dump one and focus entirely on the other.
In fact, in my opinion, there’s a strong argument to be made in avoiding either network and focusing on completely different ones if you wish to succeed in affiliate marketing and that’s because of a few things:
- Both networks have their pros and cons.
- Not every network will have access to the right affiliate products you wish to promote.
- The truth is, you should be promoting products which you know about and love and if neither network has it, seek out one or ones that do.
What you need to know about the Warrior Plus and Clickbank affiliate networks:
Table of Contents
- 1 What you need to know about the Warrior Plus and Clickbank affiliate networks:
- 2 My affiliate marketing experiences with both Warrior Plus and Clickbank:
- 3 Why you may want to move away from either affiliate network (if you wish to succeed):
- 4 The key to finding your unique niche (and affiliate network):
1) Warrior Plus:
It’s a network which is mainly centered around offering affiliates the opportunity to promote make money online products and services.
It’s a network which is far more diverse in affiliate opportunities. Yes there are also make money online programs you can promote, including:
- Super Affiliate System.
- And tons of other programs (some of which really suck in my opinion but more on that later).
The main similarities between Warrior Plus and Clickbank:
- Both networks have access to promoting a large number of products in the make money online niche.
- Both networks offer decent to great commission payouts to affiliates.
- Both networks are legitimate in that they do pay affiliates on time.
- Both programs unfortunately have a lot of really bad products that ruin their reputation in my opinion.
- Both networks are fairly easy to sign up with and get affiliate links from to start promoting their products.
The main differences between Warrior Plus and Clickbank:
- Clickbank’s affiliate program easily offers more options of stuff to promote for affiliates.
- Clickbank also has more choices in that there are products across many different niches to promote products with.
- If you’re a new affiliate, I would recommend you consider Clickbank over Warrior Plus because there’s more options.
- Clickbank has a far better customer service (including for affiliates) in my opinion. Warrior Plus is tough to deal with in my experience because they have you contact the vendor directly to work out issues (and I’ve had problems with this in the past).
When you compare both the differences and similarities, Clickbank in my opinion holds numerous advantages over Warrior Plus. And just as well, if you want to know my opinions on JVZoo, I would actually rank it on the same level as Warrior Plus meaning that if you compare Clickbank vs JVZoo, I’d tell you that it has the same advantages as it has over Warrior Plus.
My affiliate marketing experiences with both Warrior Plus and Clickbank:
1) With regards to Warrior Plus:
I have never promoted any product from this network (see my Warrior Plus review for details) and the MAIN reason why is because in my opinion, most of the ones I’ve seen and reviewed are awful and not something I’d ever feel comfortable promoting to people. Yes they pay well, but who cares if the product is low quality and doesn’t serve the customer? This is why I only stick to recommending and sometimes promoting a small number of make money online programs, such as Wealthy Affiliate.
2) With regards to Clickbank:
I’ve been a much more diverse affiliate with this network. I’ve promoted products in different niches very successfully and even earned certificates for being a top seller for them.
While I love certain aspects of Clickbank (and have a positive history with them for the most part), I’ve moved away from promoting their products as my main source of affiliate income because lately, the niche I’ve focused on most in making money through is the MMO niche and sadly, Clickbank has in my opinion NOT offered enough quality products for me to consider promoting there. I’ve reviewed some questionable programs from this network including:
- Perpetual Income 365.
- 3 Step Method.
- 12 Minute Affiliate.
- Click Wealth System.
- And more stuff, some of which is high ticket affiliate programs or in some cases programs that make you buy garbage solo ads.
I don’t feel comfortable promoting these programs no matter how much they offer to pay me per sale. Other affiliates would think differently here but I too often see people promoting products in these regards in shameless and unethical ways I want no part in.
The point is I’m all about quality and if I don’t feel a promotion I’m looking at being an affiliate for has it, I won’t promote it. If you want to see specifics, you’re welcome to read the review links I’ve provided for the above products and draw your own conclusion (I’m just giving you my opinion).
Why you may want to move away from either affiliate network (if you wish to succeed):
Don’t get me wrong, the opportunity to make money with either network is there and there are definitely many affiliates making a good income, but the key to their success in my opinion is this:
They either LOVE the niche topic (likely MMO) or they have a lot of experience in promoting products so they have become good at doing it.
If you’re someone who isn’t specifically into the make money online niche and have other interests in life, I would suggest you avoid the Warrior Plus network.
Regarding Clickbank, yes you have more options and it would be worth considering signing up there more, but there are a lot of niches out there that you can profit from for which Clickbank might not be the best suited network for you. Let me give you an example:
If you love mountain bikes, you’re way better off signing up with programs like Amazon Associates or Avantlink since they will give you access to promoting mountain bikes and similar products.
This is also the case for a PLETHORA of profitable affiliate niches out there and while most of them will not pay as well as Clickbank does, the truth is that the profit of a niche depends in large part to your passion for it and if you don’t have it and choose to promote a product on another network which you have no interest in, you’re very likely to fail in the process whereas promoting products you love, in niches you love results in more traffic, more sales and more success coming your way.
The key to finding your unique niche (and affiliate network):
If you’re seeking to make money as an affiliate, your first mission is to find YOUR niche, then find an affiliate program that allows you to promote products in that niche. The great news is that you don’t need to settle for just 1 network, but I would highly suggest you settle (at least at first) for 1 niche (and again, one that you love).
To make this all work, starting from the niche selection to the point where it’s become a profitable affiliate business for you, there is no better program for teaching this than Wealthy Affiliate, and out of all the programs I’ve seen that teach making money online, that is one of the few that does it right and offers high quality training for students. You can learn more about Wealthy Affiliate here to see specifically how it helps you do that.